[wp-forums] Mark Posts As Resolved WHILE REPLYING

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Wed May 30 04:48:28 UTC 2012

>> Below the notify me of replies is this "Mark this topic as resolved"
>

> I've noticed quite a few people now posting "resolved"  - presumably so
that they can use this new checkbox when the old dropdown is still
available. So it would seem that it's definitely increased the visibility
of the "resolved" option... which as to be a good thing.

That was the idea. :-) We made it more prominent because we wanted to
reflect support statistics on plugin pages. I am glad it has made a
difference.

The initial poster, moderators, and plugin committers (for specific plugin
threads) can mark a topic as resolved.

Nacin