[wp-forums] Thoughts on the share-and-follow plugin support system

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon May 14 17:31:47 UTC 2012

I wouldn't recommend it, but not for that. It's currently not available in the repo (not since April), which is always a sign of something.

FWIW, there's nothing against the rules about what they're doing. While its kind of a di** maneuver to have a plugin and then, without documenting it, offer no support, it is what it is. Plugin devs should be able to make a living too.

(Generally I just tell people to go pay for help in those cases.)