[wp-forums] B-tagged...

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Mar 27 21:07:29 UTC 2012

Kevin,

That's a nice approach but doesn't really move her conversation forward or
help her problem.

If she (or anyone) wants assistance from the other unpaid, done on their
own time, volunteers then she needs to behave. Outbursts such as hers
shouldn't be tolerated.

Putting her in the time out room really is an appropriate response.

If she wants to solve her WordPress problems, she'll get assistance. If she
wants to vent and or rant then she can do that too. Just not in the support
forums.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski

On Tuesday, March 27, 2012, Kevin Gagel <gagel at cnc.bc.ca> wrote:
> I prefer to take the action of dealing only with the issue, not the
insults. The ignorant always find a way to get at you and use your best
efforts to thwart you at their game.

> That way people who need the help can get it and ignorant can keep
prattling on - oblivious to the fact that they've been helped - nicely and
the innocent don't have to suffer because of the poor attitude of others.

wp-forums-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Mika A Epstein

I see it is gone! How about that? Well, here's what I wrote, more or less:

> [Kevin's comment:] ---<snip>---
>
> Frankly, if she wants to bitch about people, go away, she's not help
ANYONE, least of all herself. If she wants to try and solve her problems
like a mature adult, and troubleshoot, great.

> On 27 Mar 2012, at 3:40:25PM, Kevin Gagel wrote:
>
>> I've been kicked plenty myself. No I can't see any of the other posts.
I'll take you on your word and wish you all the best.