[wp-forums] B-tagged...

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:03:19 UTC 2012

Kevin, I understand your concerns and I think they are legit from where you
were looking at this. However, having questioned Esmi's action (in private)
once in the past, I can tell you for a fact that it was a huge mistake on
my part because there was a lot of information that I was missing (even
though I thought I had done my homework). What happens is that certain
information is, for obvious security reasons, not available to regular
users, so we can't see past wrong doings of a given user, deleted threads,
posts, etc.
In a word, Esmi rocks, and her patience and dedication (as well as
everybody's mods in WP.org)  are admirably relentless, and we should
basically build her (them) a big-ass monument.
;-)