[wp-forums] B-Coded user

Paul Kaiser paul.kaiser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:04:08 UTC 2012

Moving away from the Andrea situation, but staying on topic of policies:

It would be neat if there was a way we could be more sure folks even
read the policies first, though.
Top 3 things I see in the forums:
1. Asking for help on premium themes / plugins (and pushing the issue
and acting bruised when rebuffed.)
2. Pasting code without backquotes or pastebin
3. Bumping posts

If I tell folks nicely about pastebin, they usually go ahead, and even
apologize.
ETC... folks just don't read the policies.

Would it be silly to require they pass a little 5-item multiple-choice
quiz before they could sign up?
Paul