[wp-forums] B-Coded user

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Sat Jul 28 22:55:54 UTC 2012

I have always loved CMS Made Simple's policies. They aren't as tolerant as you guys are, far from it. I particularly like their "How Not To Ask For Help" section here. Maybe you can add some of these "gentle suggestions" to the forum "rules" section?  :)

http://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2661&sid=c560395d9814b029a4a87b2ec6017062

Joni Mueller
Sent from my iPhone