[wp-forums] B-Coded user

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:59:39 UTC 2012

I think comments like the one that was moderated and other selfish
attitudes have a huge impact on the forums and on people's willingness to
help out, which means they hurt everybody and not just the contributors who
were attacked.
I have a tendency to go overkill when trying to resolve problems in
general, but has anyone considered making the bozo list open to and
searchable by the public? I think that could have a very dissuasive impact
in the near future.

Marventus