[wp-forums] B-Coded user

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sat Jul 28 12:34:47 UTC 2012

And that's why I'm in favor of having a low tolerance level for that kind
of behaviour.  If people know they can't get away with it, it will
eventually stop. :)

It it probably even more sad that it didn't really bother me much.

A.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio