[wp-forums] ... can't be 301 (lesbian)

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Mon Dec 31 21:17:24 UTC 2012

On 12/31/12 2:09 PM, Mark Ratledge wrote:
> Is there a reason or need for an outline in the http://make.wordpress.org/support/handbook/forum-moderator/ for what we consider NSFW and not?

It probably wouldn't hurt in general (references are always good), but
seriously, the word "lesbian" is safe for work. Unless you want to
propose that "heterosexual" is also considered NSFW, I hope that this
settles the issue. Realistically, what would be useful is not a a list
of what's considered NSFW for moderators on the make site, but a "what's
considered appropriate language" for forum participants. Probably we
could just add to http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#The_Bad_Stuff
  and http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Warn_About_Adult_Content
if needed.