[wp-forums] Flame Baiting - Is it Ruled Out?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Dec 30 03:18:16 UTC 2012

There's also the 'don't feed the trolls' rule ;) When people lose their
minds, it's time to walk away. You just can't reason with them at a
certain point, and if they come back with name calling, it's best to
step away and post here for help ;) Sometimes having a different person
step in with an answer works better than keeping with it. That's why
we're a team :D