[wp-forums] Flame Baiting - Is it Ruled Out?

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Sun Dec 30 01:03:37 UTC 2012

Overly politeness and super sweet niceness.

Clue-by-fours don't usually help. ;) No matter how tempting.

I give it one SUPER NICE TRY and assume they are having a bad day and need
a hug. If they snarl back then  Mr Grumpy Gus can go sit in the time out
chair. :D

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio