[wp-forums] Commercial support on the WordPress forums?

Drew xoodrew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:50:38 UTC 2012

Chip:
CMIIW, but we can still tag threads with plugin/theme tags, though that
really only populates that plugin/theme tag listing. It would be nice to be
able to move threads under the umbrella of a plugin or theme's support
"forum".

Jan:
I think you did the right thing here. It's strange having to police the
attitude in an exchange like that, especially when both user and supporter
are in the ring, so to speak. As for your question about whether commercial
shops can use the forums to support their plugins, that's a good question,
one I'd like to have answered.

Drew

-- I've kinda got a thing for WordPress > http://www.drewapicture.com