[wp-forums] Bozo no bozo?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Dec 18 22:44:17 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Mark Ratledge wrote:

> Well, I meant more to respond and correct the almost correct answers. But
> the obviously bone-headed answers I think can be deleted, no problem.

+1 for that, some replies should not be saved for posterity.

Andrew, when someone's b-coded it's not necessarily because they've
resorted to name calling or behaved badly (though that will do it).
Sometimes it's because they may be doing more harm then good and their
posts just need to be moderated.

If the user can be steered into giving er, less bone-headed replies ;) then
they can go back and play with the other kids unsupervised.

Jan Dembowski