[wp-forums] Bozo no bozo?

Mark Ratledge mark at markratledge.com
Tue Dec 18 22:32:28 UTC 2012

On Dec 18, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Mika A Epstein wrote:

> I'll clean him up. Where it's obviously not even remotely close to the issue (like 'check your wildcards'? WTF?), delete. Otherwise please correct so he can learn. If he doesn't get better, I'll email him.

Sounds good.

"Andrew2.Nevins" <Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk> said

> Should we be penalising unsmart answers? We've all been wrong on forums, it's how we learn.

Well, I meant more to respond and correct the almost correct answers. But the obviously bone-headed answers I think can be deleted, no problem.

I see my own old, embarrassingly semi-correct answers - that have been subsequently corrected by others - in the forums. It is a good way to learn.