[wp-forums] Date/Time Settings in Admin Panel

Michael Atkins michael at cubecolour.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 18:27:46 UTC 2012

Not changing times on existing posts makes perfect sense to me - if the time was updated, some posts will get their posted date changed which will cause 404s if a date-based permalink is used.

I don't think this is a bug or issue so there's nothing to fix (IMHO).

This mailing list isn't really the place to get into a discussion about this. The requests & feedback forum would probably be a more suitable platform for discussing it.

Michael