[wp-forums] Date/Time Settings in Admin Panel

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:14:49 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

I thought that could be the case because of the way date strings are stored
in the DB.
Personally, I think most users would appreciate not having to reset their
post dates after changing their time zone settings, especially on blogs
containing thousands of posts and comments.
Do you think it would make sense to open a Trac ticket (feature request)
about this?
LMK. Thanks!

Marventus