[wp-forums] Long Time Lurker, Few Observations

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Sep 2 01:35:48 UTC 2011

Otto - You can get there by clicking on the 'link' off the tag.

Which is actually how I tend to write new plugin posts. I read a bunch of posts about similar problems, I can't find a fix, so from there I just click on the tag 'Simple Facebook Connect' and make a post.

So if we can edit the TAGS to have the ?forum-id on it, we should be covered.

And now I really am shutting down my computer.  I think I may defeat insomnia!