[wp-forums] For info

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Nov 22 14:44:42 UTC 2011

You left off his other, obvious problem: he has wordpress.COM accounts, and
is conflating them with his self-hosted install AND his wporg user account.

And I'm just a nobody forum volunteer (though, allegedly, somehow privy to
some legal-contractual obligation to resolve Mr. Webb's issues), but I
would also recommend blocking him. Threats of lawsuits (even if both
specious and misdirected) are beyond the pale.

Chip