[wp-forums] For info

Mika A. Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Nov 22 14:33:22 UTC 2011

Oh for fuck's sake.  He double posted too:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/notice-of-intent

tl;dr: I'd block him at this point, unless someone wants to sit down
and hit him with a brick so as he'll listen to what he's being told. And
yes, I tagged him as 'bozo' to keep an eye on him.

His problem is that he's either got a language barrier going on that's
making comprehension nigh impossible, or PEBUAK. IMO he's not capable of
BEING helped becuase he can't get past his own anger right now. We could
shout at him all we want, but he's just not reading.  He needs to hire
someone, preferably someone with a lot more patience for folks who claim
their not an idiot than I have (protip: We're all idiots at least part
of the time - nothing proves that faster than computers).

His problems, in order, if you don't want to re-read his mishegas (and
I don't blame you) and dig out the idiocy.

1) He couldn't create an account on bbPress.org with the same email as
he used in the wordpress.org 'tony webb' account.  This was RESOLVED by
pointing out that bbpress.org's 'tony webb' was the same as
wordpress.org's, no you can't reuse an email, and finally he reset his
password and got in, which was how he managed to make posts on
bbpress.org.

2) He thinks that his account on his personal site is the same as his
WordPress.org account, AND that it is somehow 'linked' to the wrong
website.  I think he just means his URL in his profile is wrong, and at
one point told him to edit it, if he wanted, but that isn't a WORDPRESS
problem.

3) Double posts, all over the place, between bbpress.org and
wordpress.org too, because no one's helping him on one site.  As far as
I can tell, he thinks that because no one's helping him, he should DP.
Or make a new post to REPLY to himself, rather than reply to the
original post.
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/pronblems-with-profile-page-update?replies=2

4) Because no one's helping him in 7 days, he's pissed:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/none-of-my-posts-have-been-answered-7-days
-- Yes I closed that post, and explained he was makign it harder for us
to help him.  Which makes it okay to call mods names.

5) He thinks we can delete bbPress forums -
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/unused-forum-needs-deleting-bbpress-request
- this took 36 emails?  I wonder who he was harassing.  Probably
wordpress.com folks (sorry).

Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org