[wp-forums] Heads up - Denis Hoppe

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Nov 13 04:22:59 UTC 2011

I only see a problem with Dennis' cause it blows out of proportion pretty quickly :/ But that's a one-off. And "your mom" is why I make sure he's on perma-bozo - Sometimes he actually gets his head out of his ass enough to support his plugins, and I feel like he should be allowed to do THAT.

I don't have a problem with the advertising in RSS feeds, or even the JetPack nag (which IIRC is only if you have the plugin on but inactive - and since I'm a proponent of the 'use it or turn the damn thing off' school of thought, that doesn't strike me as a problem).  The problem comes when, AFTER you have the plugin on and are using it, it pops up nags to donate on every screen.

This plugin just adds something to the footer in 3.3 - http://cl.ly/0S1H32153z2f0o050026 - I wonder if there's more in 3.2...

Anyway, today, there's no reason to hit up the months-old posts and fuel a fire that's normally calm.