[wp-forums] how do I remove a URL and cache page from the expose liars site on google

barbra gaynor bmgaynor75 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 16:19:59 UTC 2011

I wrote a few posts on someone on the expose liars website out of anger thinking
that I was scammed out of money, but i was wrong apparently and I would like to
have the entire cache page and URL removed from the google search engine on this
person so that their reputation doesn't get ruined. How do I go about doing this
or how do I get in direct contact with the webmaster for exposeliars.com
Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can remove this.
my log in name is chloe on the website.