[wp-forums] Added com vs org warning to the forum welcome

James Huff james at automattic.com
Thu Mar 10 03:59:19 UTC 2011

Yeah, change will always cause complaints, especially when it's something as up-front and obvious as the admin bar. I can image there was a bunch of "What the heck is this?!"

Glad everything's under control, though. :)

Just got back from Vienna last week, had a great time, and did a lot of work. Very cool to meet my coworkers, and I hope I can meet you all someday too!

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com