[wp-forums] Added com vs org warning to the forum welcome

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Mar 10 02:59:22 UTC 2011

In my totally unofficial studies, I think 3.1 had somewhat fewer actual problems than 3.0, though the complaints were louder.

Admin bar and IIS6 were the big issues, that I saw.  Multisite the biggie was the return of /blog for the permalinks in the main site :)

Other than that, just the usual complaints. Spam's been tolerable. People unreasonable. Volunteers picking up the slack.  There's a cake song in there.

You still in Vienna?