[wp-forums] Regarding Custom Titles

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Sep 21 12:58:21 UTC 2010

Thankfully I'd put my mug down before I read the simulated PM (but sadly
have recived similar on other forums).

I vote for a combo - custom title if you like it with a mod kind of term
to follow. And maybe a note in the rarely-read codex  page to note
anyone with a strange title is some sort of admin-type mod person.

The reason for the ability to have the custom title would be more
following Matt's "software with humanity" . Otherwise, with the same dry
title, we might as well do canned bot answers too. :P

And yes, if we put volunteer in, we all need to do it. :)

(I was going for alliteration with the maven and the multisite ;) Just
so people know I stick to that area.)

a.

--
Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com