[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Sep 13 22:16:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 6:07 PM, esmi at quirm dot net <esmi at quirm.net>wrote:

> That's good to know. So if there's a thread going on where a note from a
> core dev might help, we could flag it up for you here, yes?

Here is fine, it'll get my attention at the very least, or Jane's. IRC is
another good way in terms of grabbing the attention of one of us (mrmist
jumped in there today about this, actually), even Twitter, etc. I'll never
turn down a request to weigh in somewhere, it's just the matter of learning
about the thread (or blog post, etc.) to begin with.

Anything that smells like a core security vulnerability, you can also send a
note to security at ... James has done that before and it works well.