[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:01:20 UTC 2010

Sorry if my previous response didn't go through, I had a most inopportune network failure.

I opened it, hoping that a diplomatic response might address his issue and shut him up, since he obviously won't go away.

Also, for those of you who saw my response, I didn't mean that the devs rarely visit the forums, I meant that they can't read every single thread.  Sorry if I made any enemies on that one.  It has been edited.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com