[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:37:40 UTC 2010

I took a diplomatic approach.  Obviously he's concerned about the devs "censoring" his tickets, so censoring his posts won't help the issue.  Now, if the trend continues, then perhaps we should close this one too.

I recommend that everyone involved take a page from his book and post your links to previous replies as your replies to this topic.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com