[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Sep 13 20:33:15 UTC 2010

I see that gazouteast is back. :-/

I've just cleared a couple of his apparently reasonable posts from the
spam bin but I've deliberate left one marked as spam:

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-wp301-ms-on-unixplesk-cannot-run-subdomain?replies=0&view=all&message=spammed>

He's trying to carry on the "discussion" from this closed thread from 3
weeks ago:

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/multisites-work-actual-subdomains-being-redirected?replies=19>

His new post starts:

<quote>
Before Ipstenu, Andrea_R, and mrmist jump in with knee-jerk reactions ...
</quote>

Don't know about anyone else but I'm a bit fed up with this guy firing
off uncalled for comments about mods/admins/volunteers with no good
reason other than he doesn't agree with them.

My gut instinct with this post is to delete it because:

1. He's trying to forcibly re-open a formally closed discussion
2. He either needs to keep a better lid on his temper or learn better
social skills.

It's not as if he hasn't been warned about this before.

Thoughts?

Mel