[wp-forums] keeping an eye on this guy

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:20:51 UTC 2010

I agree with Rich. If the plugin is exactly what they need, and the poster discloses that it's paid, I see no reason to censor it. It's up to the OP to buy the plugin or seek an alternative. The paid plugin may be the only option that the poster is aware of, and at least he/she is offering a solution.

It's like going into a store where the more expensive products are up front. You might find exactly what you're looking for right after entering the store, and you're welcome to either buy it now or browse the store for a cheaper alternative.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com