[wp-forums] Let me Google that for you

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 11:12:35 UTC 2010

On 28 Nov 2010, at 07:26, James Huff wrote:

> Props to Esmi for this awesome response: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-is-thesis-and-how-can-i-use-it
>
> I'm still laughing hysterically.
>
> I've never heard of "Let me Google that for you" before, but I can foresee that it shall be used quite heavily in the days to come. :)

Personally I would prefer if we didn't have that kind of response in our forums.

However annoying it is that people ask easy questions treating them like this is not going to encourage them to return when they have a more suitable question.

It just pushes people away.

LMGTFY is great for pranking on your mates but not a nice way to respond to someone asking for help in our forums.

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5