[wp-forums] PiManIII Always Wants his Topics Deleted

Peter Westwood peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 13:48:31 UTC 2010

On 3 Nov 2010, at 13:39, andrea_r wrote:

> I'm getting the feeling he doesn't want the linkbacks showing up in the site's stats.
>
> Which would mean something along the lines of he's doing it for a client and doesn't want them to find out what he's been asking...

It looks very much like that is what he is up to.

Asking questions about a site which he is working on for a client and then trying to hide that once the site is done so the client can see it and they don't appear in the google search results for the site.

Cheers
--
Peter Westwood
C53C F8FC 8796 8508 88D6 C950 54F4 5DCD A834 01C5