[wp-forums] Registration page mock image

Mark / t31os wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 12 16:19:28 UTC 2010

Just moving this along to the registration page thread (sorry, it's just
the threading thing in thunderbird, it's easier when things are in their
respective threads).

Agree on your point about the main page Sam.

However i feel the link might fit better down next to the links at the
bottom of the forum list, alongside the current ones..

"All Topics | No Replies | No Tags | Not Resolved"

Perhaps something like "| Usage Rules and Guidelines" .. to go on the
end.. (agree, disagree?)

It may not stand out there, unless there were a few CSS tweaks(this
brings us back to the "Forum needs some CSS updates" topic again though
- although we could suggest some CSS tweaks to).

About the suggested changes to the registration page, did you feel
anything was out of place? or that anything could be worded
differently... etc.. just to clarify a little further..

Mark

---
Sam wrote:

Hi,
I'm sort of a "take it all in guy" before jumping in.
I do like the amendments suggested for registration page.
Also, why can't a prominent link be put on front page for the forum
rules - that would sort of take away any excuses. Like on the left side
with the "Getting Started" and search.
Sam
---