[wp-forums] Can someone help this guy, please?

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:08:05 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

I was trying to help Sam out in regards to setting up and using WordPress,
but I've hit a bit of a wall in that I'm not sure what advice to give as I
am not sure exactly what his extent of WordPress knowledge is and I really
don't want to give wrong advice or advice that might not be suited for
someone like him.

Can someone with more technical knowledge of WordPress regarding
installation and setup please help him out if possible?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/374472?replies=4

He's genuine, but I think he's rather confused about the whole process!