[wp-forums] nsfw links

Eric Mann eric at eamann.com
Thu Jul 22 16:35:11 UTC 2010

It might be *very widely used* in some circles ... but when not used with
sufficient context, even those of us who recognize the acronym will miss it.  I
use "Not Safe for Work" occasionally on my blog and Facebook ... but just seeing
[NSFW] in front of a link looks more like an attribution than a warning.

I'm more than a little ashamed to admit that even I had to look it up when
reading this thread ...