[wp-forums] problematic profile image?

Eric Mann eric at eamann.com
Wed Jul 21 14:39:37 UTC 2010

In principle, I agree completely.  So we should clarify that, either via
Automattic on gravatar.com or on the forums themselves.

But the second part of my question has been a bit lost - would placing a Twitter
handle in a gravatar still constitute "spamming?"  It's not promoting a
business, just referring interested parties to an outside service.