[wp-forums] Hi

Gisha James gsh.james at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 01:37:06 UTC 2010

Ref: http://osdir.com/ml/wp-forums/2010-06/msg00112.html

Yesterday, I have seen the above thread. I could not figure out where to
post a reply for this.

So may I post it here.

This Gisha James is me. My linkedin profile is :
http://sg.linkedin.com/in/gishajames

I hate spammers. So when I saw myself in that place I thought it is my
responsibility to post a reply for that.

I always put my signature - linkedin profile and my blog in every email I
send. Also I am careful not to send repeat mails.

(Some exceptions may be there because of mistake).

I give quote before stating work. If it is acceptable for them, we start
work. I never accepted any advance payments. I request payment only after
successful completion of job.

May I know whether it is against rule/ policy of wordpress. Because I always
want to obey rules and respect others.

I used to contact people through forums if I feel I am capable of doing it.
Some said , they were actually looking for a freelancer and thanks for
contacting them.

Others said, they hate waiting for hours/ days for forum answers and we
can't blame anyone since they are volunteering the job...

On one side people are supporting me for contacting them, in forum I have
seen thread it as spamming.

So in future can I contact people who post in wordpress forum and offer paid
service?

--
Regards
Gisha