[wp-forums] Codex login issues since upgrades started?

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 20 17:32:51 UTC 2010

Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem though. :(

I've emailed Otto my details so he can look into it, i suspect it's
because i have one of those auto-generated passwords with lots of funny
characters in them (Codex might be more strict on the allowed chars -
just a guess).

In any case, i can live without for the time being.. :)

Mark / t31os