[wp-forums] Codex login issues since upgrades started?

Mark Duncan wp-t31os at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 20 16:55:29 UTC 2010

Ah hah!...

Thanks for the clearing that up (i don't check very wpdevel often, so i
missed that unfortunately).

Forum login will be fine, and if the account doesn't consider my
previous history i'm not too fussed, nothing essential on the old account.

I'll email you directly if there's any problem getting logged in with
the forum login (i'm sure it will be fine though).

Thanks.

Mark / t31os