[wp-forums] Codex login issues since upgrades started?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jul 20 16:43:35 UTC 2010

For reference, I implemented this last week:
http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/2010/07/13/the-codex-is-now-authenticating-against/

If you can't login with your forum username and password, email me directly.

If you *can* login with a different username and password (which is
not your forum name and password), then also email me directly. In
this case, please include your username and password, so I can test.

If you had separate logins before and want me to move the history
associated with your old account to your new one, then again, email me
directly.

In all the above cases, please include "CODEX" in your subject line.

-Otto (otto at ottodestruct.com)