[wp-forums] Upgrades to WordPress.org forums

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 21:19:10 UTC 2010

On Jul 14, 2010, at 6:35 AM, Mark Duncan wrote:

> On 10/07/2010 22:56, Michael D Adams wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:05 PM, James Huff<macmanx at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> 1. In profiles, "Recent Replies" are no longer sorted by most recent reply. They appear to be sorted by only the initial reply. This will cause long-term "project" topics to be buried in our profiles.
>>
>> Not fixed - this will take some thinking.
>>

> If you're talking about the regular non BuddyPress profile pages, they've never sorted by most recent reply as far as i've observed.

Not by most recent reply overall, but the recent replies in my profile were sorted by my most recent replies.  For example, let's say that I started working on a topic a week ago, but my most recent reply on that topic was five minutes ago.  Before the upgrade, this topic would move to the top of my list.  After the upgrade, this topic remains buried about the seventh page in, with the rest of the topics that I initially replied to at the same time.

Its not a major issue, just more difficult to keep track of long-running topics.

I'm not BBPress expert, but I hope your custom query works!

Thanks!

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com