[wp-forums] Upgrades to WordPress.org forums

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Wed Jul 14 20:12:24 UTC 2010

In message
<AANLkTil6zLuD239-j37660gMe32JAHRVk0-YYB0D9PtN at mail.gmail.com>, Michael
D Adams <mdawaffe at wordpress.org> writes
>On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:08 AM, mrmist <listswptesters at mist.org.uk> wrote:
>> First the missing bozo flag.
>
>Fixed.
>
>> Second is that on the dashboard the "recently moderated" list all the topic
>> poster names are showing as anonymous.  A minor annoyance but may be
>> symptomatic of something else, so thought I would flag it up..
>
>Hm - working for me now.  If you see it again, let me know.  You're
>right it could be indicative of bigger problems.

Let's hope not, but it is happening every so often. For example,. right
now I can see -

Topic titled Multiple Blogs on multiple domains started by Anonymous
Topic titled Next Page shortcode not working in WP3.0 started by
Anonymous

I'll also give the links associated with those topics -

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/423985?replies=0&view=all
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/423964?replies=0&view=all

And the links associated with those "anonymous" users -
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/6497494
http://wordpress.org/support/profile/3346156

Both of which link off to valid, different, profiles, with seemingly no
connection (one is flagged, another isn't).
--
mrmist