[wp-forums] Upgrades to WordPress.org forums

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Jul 9 06:43:53 UTC 2010

<delurk>

If you go to "Posts" in the admin interface, you should be able to set the filter at the top to "Spam". You can then see the Akismeted posts and unspam them from there.

Hugely better interface. Nice work.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://losingit.me.uk/
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/