[wp-forums] Ethical practices of consultants

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Thu Jul 1 15:40:44 UTC 2010

I am quite relaxed.  I guess it just annoys me that so-called 'professionals'  behave that way and think that's okay.   I too get more than my fair share of folks asking for help offline.  If I can, if I have the time, and it's not too much of a time suck, I will help them out.  Some folks have ended up being paid clients or refer others to my services.

No one (at least not I) is suggesting we adopt Gestapo-like tactics.  Just a set of community rules.  Most civilized groups have them, and most civilized folks accept them.  :)

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com