[wp-forums] Re: Akismet thoughts

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Sat Feb 24 21:44:47 GMT 2007

Les Bessant wrote:
> I'd have called item 2 either a simple courtesy to posters, or an absolute
> prerequisite to using an aggressive spam filter, depending on how grumpy I
> was at the time.

I'd definitely go for the second characterization of the Handy item 2,
referred  below.
It must be very disturbing, especially for newcomers and people in need
of an answer,
to see their questions vanish into thin air, without a clue.
I know my guess would be that the communication was flawed, and I would
try the "resend until it bites" method.

It seems that the bold akismet is as bad for the forum as it is
wonderfully good for my blog.