[wp-forums] Re: Akismet thoughts

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 17:47:56 GMT 2007

On 2/24/07, Handy <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Item 2 (below) would be really cool.
>
> How is it handled on the .com forums when stuff gets spam-trapped?

Far as I know, we don't have the Akismet plugin over here.  Ditto on
teh WPMu forums which I find surprising since they're supposed to be
connected.

Unless I don't have the ability as a moderator to see it on the admin
side.  There's no tab for it and no one has complained about missing
posts. I've hallucinated a couple of my own posts though in the past.

All the spam I've seen, we've had to delete manually.

<humour>You young people today with your auto spam delete!  Back in my
day, we had to eat our own spam.  And walk through....</humour>

Regards,
-drmike

--
Blog: http://drmikessteakdinner.com