[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Sat Sep 30 20:40:51 GMT 2006

From: "spencerp" <spencerp1 at gmail.com>
> We are seriously in NEED of a way to either Archive, moderated comments
over at the Install4free site, or something.. =/
> We are already at 221 now, since we actually promoted it a few weeks back.
And for me on dialup, I dunno about some others... but it's really becoming
an issue. I almost get the feeling that the Firefox browser is going to
crash on me.. =/

Spencerp

I've recentlyu thought it better to delete even the 'installs' completed.

We really don't need the information once an install is complete.

Making even the website address that we installed is in a sense, betraying
the trust vested by the people asking for a free install.

My vote is to delete the completed requests and keep a count somewhere.

MichaelH