[wp-forums] Please read! Inregards to Install4free.. devs, podz, anyone!

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Sep 30 20:21:40 GMT 2006

spencerp wrote:
> Matt, Ryan, Podz, coders, anyone really..
>
> We are seriously in NEED of a way to either Archive, moderated comments over at the Install4free site, or something.. =/

What about creating 3 password protected posts?
One for 'successful'
One for 'waiting'
One for 'waited too long and presumed lost'

Or.....create a new fully protected blog for that purpose?

Or create a page with the date and "Blog installed!" as a list?
That serves as a public record for all to see, personal information is
definitely removed when the comment is deleted.

I don't recall the full conversations on the other list though so
apologies if they were discussed.

P.