[wp-forums] Forums heat map

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:49:03 GMT 2006

On 9/28/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> Now why precisely shouldn't a tag could go next to that Search box?

I'm not opposed to making the tags more prominent, but I wonder if
they could be made more useful.

Let's say you're a user having trouble with the sidebar.  You click
the "sidebar" tag . . . and now you're looking at the latest "sidebar"
posts, with headings like "Sidebar News Blog" and "Widget to register
for site." The odds that your specific problem will appear there seem
slim.

So why not have a feature like that at http://del.icio.us, where you
can add related tags to the one you've already clicked?  Then you can
drill down to something like "sidebar + align + CSS" and get posts
actually related to what you want.