[wp-forums] Changes 9/20

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:13:45 GMT 2006

Adding onto that, it would almost need to be it's own "page", so no one will add replies to it, or what not..ya know? So you wouldn't have to have it [closed] to begin with..

Just was throwing out some thoughts.. =) ;)  Anyway, I'm off to bed here soon, need to get some sleep, so I don't oversleep, and miss picking up my new hard drive later today lol.. ;)

spencerp
P.S. Yeah, I know I'm running behind on revamping the Rules, as Podz had asked.. just been a little behind since of what happened to my computer Sunday .. sigh. =(  I'll try and get to it, or ..if someone else wants to start on it, feel free.. ;) =)