[wp-forums] Forums above posts.

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Mon Sep 18 11:06:37 GMT 2006

Podz wrote:
> http://tamba2.org.uk/files/one.png
>
> Yes ?
> No ?
>
> And if you lurk - please speak.

Yes to the more prominent sticky position!
Indifferent on the forums list moving up.

I've tried to propose a more attention drawing design for the forum
rules and the like for a long time ;)

Here again:
Why not an eye catching banner like thing, aka rectangular box with a
border.
Content: Short "about the forum" plus links to longer version on "how to
use", "we are voluntary helpers" and  "how to behave"

So far I can't remember anyone screaming YEP or NOP, so I guees it's not
doable,
or a bad suggestion ;)

But the again, my memory isn't what it used to be, if I remember that right.

/Petit